Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dusty Road Workshops

Today and days from now, I am working on and revealing to all the dream I've had for a long time. That of making Dusty Road Workshops a reality.

For the past couple of months I've been researching and talking about my workshops to everyone who will listen. I've had quite an interest brewing and have found some incredible ranches in New Mexico who will host our photographic adventures. What I promise to everyone who attends one of my workshops is that they find a peace they have not known before, out there photographing and experiencing ranch life in all its beauty, richness of character, and fullness of southwest experience. A true photographic adventure!

Stay tuned for all the developments underway and visit my website often for the latest dates and locations.

Presently underway...San Cristobal Ranch, outside Santa Fe a few miles, yet far, far away from the nearby lifestyle. Join us in September, one of the most beautiful months in northern New Mexico, for a four day photographic adventure...September 16, 17, 18, and 19. Also included in the workshop will be an exciting shoot of New Mexico's Wild Horses. Email me at
patricia@patricialeigh for further details.

No comments: